The Real Benefits of Laminate
Laminate flooring is an attractive option for homeowners who want a high-end look on a budget. The technology involved has improved by leaps and bounds over the past few years, and it’s now considered to be one of the top choices for both residential and commercial use worldwide. If you are thinking about having laminate flooring installed in your home or place of business, here are five great reasons that should convince you to do so.
- Installation is a piece of cake. Laminate flooring is very easy to install. With lock-and-groove edges, the pieces of laminate simply slide together and remain fixed to one another. Beginners and experts alike should find it quite painless to install laminate flooring, and you can save a ton of money doing it all yourself.
- It can be placed over just about anything. It doesn’t matter what you previously had on your floors because laminate can be set right on top of it. The term “subfloor” refers to the existing material that will sit underneath the new laminate flooring, and it could include concrete, wood, or even tile. There’s no need to spend time and money to rip everything out because you simply build over it all.
- No shortage of designs. There’s no denying that laminate flooring can be simply stunning. With today’s technologies, even the rarest wood and stone looks can be mimicked to near perfection. No matter what color, texture, or pattern you want to achieve, you can make it happen with laminate. Want to check out the top laminate brands? Click here and view the types of quality laminate flooring found at our Carrollton showroom.
- It’s good for your health. It’s hard for bacteria and mold to grow on laminate flooring, so you and your loved ones won’t get sick after lots of use. And because it’s easily cleaned, it’s great for those who suffer from allergies. There are also specific coatings that can be applied to laminate to make it even more resistant to pathogens and allergens.
- Removal is just as easy as installation. Since laminate flooring is built over the subfloor instead of being adhered to it, you can change it out with ease. Whether you need to replace damaged laminate or desire a new look, removal is never a difficult task.
Going for a full remodel? In addition to browsing laminate floors, check out our selection of cabinets for Carrollton homes and give your kitchen, bathroom, basement or recreation room an updated and modern facelift! To request free information or to get a direct quote, call us today at 972-418-6606.